Monday, May 23, 2005

The film

These pictures below are taken during filming of "Into the Breach," a night for day, Black and White, six minute Action short. Wow, big sentence there. The film kicks ass and will be screened this Friday night at the Reel Loud Film Festival.

The cast is dressing up and performing as 101st Airborne Paratroops, minus all the camoflauge schmutz on our face. Then we're partying it up at my place, 6645 DP.

I don't even need to mention it, but I wore my brother's Magen David on my chain during filming. I felt like Private Schmulowitz all over again. Did I ever tell you my grandpa was a sharshooter in the Russian army?

Yeah. Yeah I know he kicks ass.

I wrote a piece for the Nexus that should print out on Wednesday. It's about my neighbor, Lincoln Rideout. In a span of just FIVE DAYS, he broke his elbow, lost his bike seat, and had his iPod and brand new Dell Laptop stolen. What a tsadik. I shall post up the link for all you non-UCSB kids. Or adults. Which gets me thinking:

How old are you?

1 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

21.

My jazz combo is playing outside Campbell while everybody's waiting to get inside and then we get to go for free. Looking forward to your film. ;)

- Sauer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home