Thursday, May 19, 2005

Be gone Bacteria!

Allergies are the devil. Or at least, manifestations of little Satans traveling through the air, up my nose, into my sinus cavities, living, enjoying their parasitic lifestyle while I cry, sneeze, cough, have difficulty breathing and then spend time bitching about it on a blog.

Why the H didn't someone tell me that Santa Barbara has California's (and possibly the World's) worst mold and allergen problem? Someone's gonna die.

Happy news! I'm doing a presentation on anti-semitism for my Italian class and it is gonna be sweet 'cause I know my shiiiiiit. (Read that last line like a limerick. Trust me, it works)

If I can survive the fucking allergies, that is. Baruch Hashem for Kleenex, Antihistamines, and other drugs, medicinal and recreational. The'yre all good.

1 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll take care of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home