Thursday, June 16, 2005

Goodbye, dear Friends.

So after much debate and delays, I bought tickets to Prague two days ago. Never been to Eastern Europe even when I was in Italy, and need to make the trip before it's too late. Or before I die, whichever is first.

The Plan: Home-London0Prague-Krakow-Budapest-
Vienna-Bologna-Napoli-Roma-Home

Problem, or the great thing, is that I leave in 6 days.

SIX DAYS, I repeat. OVER.

I've been out running errands, buying hand sanitizers, deodorant (I'm sick of that aluminum zirconium hydroperoxide crap - whatevers in anti-perspirants. I will sweat, sweat, sweat away until it's no longer cool to do so.), Gold Bond (for my boys, feet, and neck), neutrogena shaving gel (weird how neutrogena and neutron bomb have the same prefix) PUMA shoes (blue and green and kick your ass), Lucky Jeans for 30 bucks!, IPod Battery Charger, and 2 pairs of GAP boxers. I think that's all I'm gonna take. Extra pair of jeans, underwear, and my Ipod. Oh. And my Let's Go Eastern Europe guide book. Where the hell would I be without her.

Anybody got plans this summer? If you're hot (and Jewish) come meet my mom and if she says it's kosher I'll stuff in my suitcase and give you an apple for the plane ride so you don't get hungry oh! and a UCSB sweatshirt cuz it can get really cold in cargo.

6 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to go to Eastern Europe toooooo. Prague rocks my socks. In fact, the first real Czech person I saw there was an old man wearing ONLY socks...explains my current Czech sock phobia I suppose. Hey, will you be around on Sunday evening? I will be driving back up through the valley from this training thingy in LA around 6ish, if you wanna grab some grub, or something. I'll call you. Let me know.

 
At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy crap. did you find extremely cheap tickets last minute? if so, tell me how. ;)

- bex

 
At 2:23 AM, Blogger _ said...

travelocity all the way. they, besides batman, are the only people i trust in this world.

then easyjet.com

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger Heather_B said...

I remembered that yiddish antonym for mensche--nebbish!

Happy trails, my friend.

 
At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time....I'm Jewish, and semi-hot, but I can't break from NYC right now. Thanks anyway for the invite. And here's hoping that you hit the screenwriting jackpot and can support me in the manner to which I would surely become accustomed.
:)

 
At 3:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Aaron sbrigati... l'Italia ti aspetta!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home