Wednesday, August 03, 2005

this little piggy went to work for the man

the superjew entered the work force today. i'm tired, exhausted, happy im making some kesef and get to eat at restaurants and not feel bad about the bill...not that i did, ever, wait nevermind, here's what i had to say...

I woke up at 7 a.m., today, because I had to pee, yes, but I think the real reason was bwecause the anxiety in my bloodstream has usurped total control over my jewish body that alarm clocks have ceased to exert any power whatsoever. the night before i made a sack lunch, A SACK LUNCH of a pastrami sandwich with sun dried tomatoes and mayonnaise, a dragon and yellow plum, pita chips but no salsa, and three sticks of trident. A sack lunch...There's some sort of reversal going on here, I can't figure out what. The last time I had sack lunches was when our housekeeper made them for us..And she gave us Hi-Cs and Capri Suns and double layered tuna on bagels.

No news on work. I'm involved in the jewish community, in a way that is yet to be determined. my day was compressed with meetings, trainings, instructions, getting-to-knows, and meeting jewish VIPS of Santa Barbara. It's great-free meals, hopefully get hooked up with someone's granddaughter who's old enough to breed, and I'm surrounded by jewish senior citizens who love to tell tales of escaping nazi germany and killing krauts while in "the services," whatever the hell that means...maybe some sort of jewish mafia.

It's funny. When I was in italy I'd call my ex and recount my menu for the day. She nodded over the phone-somehow a nod will pass thru phone lines-and only when i got back did she tell me she really didn't care...Well... you people have the ability to hit that red X button, but please, stay for the kittens, and for the self-deprecation.

tomorrow? Pasta.

1 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mayonnaise on pastrami???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home