Sunday, September 11, 2005

why are you here?

I don't know the lyrics to this song, nor do I know who wrote it. You are the millionth person who accessed my blog through this random post of mine. Please leave a comment at the bottom. thanks!

you spin me right round baby right round like a record player round round round round you spin me right round baby right round like a record player round round round round you spin me right round baby right round like a record player round round round round you spin me right round baby right round like a record player round round round round you spin me right round baby right round like a record player round round round round you spin me right round baby right round like a record player round round round round you spin me right round baby right round like a record player round round round round you spin me right round baby right round like a record player round round round round you spin me right round baby right round like a record player round round round round you spin me right round baby right round like a record player round round round round you spin me right round baby right round like a record player round round round round you spin me right round baby right round like a record player round round round round you spin me right round baby right round like a record player round round round round

aaron is tired.

2 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read the whole thing thinking that you would be sneaky and cram something that broke the rhythm in the middle somewhere, but I was disappointed. And cross-eyed.

Incidentally, my record player is broken. Ain't that a shame?

 
At 6:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice one... apparently the band is "Dead Or Alive" and that's pretty much all I know of the song, too. In fact, when I hear that song on the radio, that's EXACTLY what my brain does... and it just keeps going.

My record player broke December 24th, 2006. Yarg, and right in the middle of Queen's 1978 album, "Jazz". :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home