Sunday, October 30, 2005

hallow's eve

There were a dozen smurfs, painted in blue, singing LaLaLaLaLa-LaLaLa-LaLa alongside the Chasidic Rebbe and the Bar-Mitzvah bachur, a jellyfish, a shower, a 25 c kissing booth that catered only to women, 3 Mr. T's, whores, victoria's secret angels, rockstars, a floating table and chairs, and lion tamer and her beast on a chain, cop sluts on the beat, jack kerouac, creepy as fuck doctors offering free (imagine!) breast exams, a guy wearing only saran wrap, ace frehley, 4 napolean dynamites, ww2 battle of the bulge veterans, mormons, more whores, a feminist, tito jackson, antonio banderas, hugh hefner, a turn me on lightswitch dude, lisa and marge simpson, and me, a cereal killer.

pictures to follow. i love halloween. why do people leave isla vista during halloween? what, what bitch? more important stuff to see, more important people to do?

so what if i got a piercing ? I always had this dream of piercing my left eyebrow. This is the dream of the new Jew: driving spikes through our skin and placing metal strips and loops through the aperture. what is wrong with you people? See, the problem is it takes a bit of deviance to pull it off, a bit of deviance which i do not possess. Can you imagine, me, the superjew, rising star of the J community, with a piercing?

Nice piercing Small! Looks great!

Some possible scenarios:

(a) God, this hurts like a mother. I think that that tattoo schmuck of an artist liked watching me bleed. I cried the whole way through. Cost me an arm and an elbow, this stupid eyebrow ring. And apparently I can't sweat for 30 days lest I want an infection. Pathetic.
(b) It's coming off tomorrow.
(c) Shityea, you know I'm hardcore. Don't talk to me.

What seems most likely? (C)? Do guys with piercings immediately complain about how much they cost? As you can see, I'm remain equivocal on the issue. I need to go write. My roommate is cooking me Indian food. And yes, he is Indian.

4 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

I love men with belly rings. You should get a belly ring because then I'll probably love you.

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

When I got my piercing, the piercer told me that I was the first normal girl he'd ever pierced. He said that most girls got up from the chair in funny ways, afraid of bending their stomachs and stuff...but not me. I was normal. And for that, he liked me.

I've always wanted a nose ring. I don't know what yours is like, Tzipi, but I want a tiny little stud on the side of my nostril...but I have to wait until I'm married or my parents will cut off their support for me. Sigh...

 
At 2:10 AM, Blogger _ said...

this special chica i know just got a hoop. looks very ani difranco, which is never a bad thing.

i hate having to do this password verification..its my fucking blog!

 
At 4:50 AM, Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

So really I have nothing to say but I have to say something because my word to verify is "pjgiv." P.J. Giv. Doesn't it sound like a DJ for charity? Or am I just saying that because PJ and DJ look very similar? Anyway, I like it so much that when I become a DJ for a charity, my name will be P.J. Giv.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home