Wednesday, October 19, 2005

so...tired...i...write...poems...

I am so tired. My eyes actually hurt. The girl has not called back yet. I miss home.

MITOSIS ATTEMPT #22

i am sin
wallowing behind thick framed eyeglasses, laptops, mileage
that curd my brain into pieces of exhaustion
i brrreak one by one, the cells of life
which fail to regenerate this tired man
from the boy he once was
in the cold, trapped in Scylla's suffocating grip with GROW UP tattoed on her forehead
as Charybdis sinisterly smiles through a mouth of gold teeth
i stand, barely, swaying on disintegrated knees and cartilage
nodding
praying
changing
living
then all over again.

1 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) I wish I had read your blogs on these chloroplasts and mitosis analogies before my bio mid term yesterday. Photosynthesis is probably what I had the hardest time with. Although, Im pretty sure I got an A!! She'll call Aaron. If she doesnt...shes nuts...dont worry be happy :)


Maybe I'll see you at Hookah in the Sukkah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home